Working with new creatives is ALWAYS a hit or miss. But... working with NINETHIRTYCREATIVE and Elizabeth Kathryn definitely was a pleasure. You can totally tell how passionate a person is about what they do with how they work. We all have the same goal, which is to dream and create a version of art.
- Prep Spray (bumble and bumble)
- Thickening Spray (bumble and bumble)
- Does It All Hairspray (bumble and bumble)
- White Hair powder (bumble and bumble)
- Soft Lacquer (oribe)
- Shine Spray (oribe)
- BLOW DRYER
- PADDLE BRUSH
- TAIL COMB
- BACKCOMBING BRUSH
- CONTROL CLIPS OR DUCK BILL CLIPS
1. BUILD TEXTURE. Spray PREP before applying THICKENING SPRAY. BLOWDRY. Repeat until you feel there's enough texture.
2. SETTING SHAPE. Starting from bottom to top, Spray SOFT LACQUER at the ends, do your curl set flipping upwards using 1 INCH CURLING IRON and brick-layering each section with each row. From the occipital to the front hairline, make sure no volume added ( LOOK AT THE INSPIRATION PHOTOS ABOVE ).
3. SCULPTING SHAPE. Using DOES IT ALL HAIR SPRAY for a light hold as you comb out your curl set, for your shape to match the models features and PAY CLOSE ATTENTION to the bang area.
4. FINISHING TOUCH. Once the hair is shaped, spray a little SHINE SPRAY to put the whole look together.
1. CHANGING THE STYLE. Using a paddle brush rebuild the shape with more body with LACING AND BACKCOMBING areas its needed to create more of a textured look.
2. TIP: using bumble and bumbles white powder spray removes the shine and gives a automatic textured effect.